Welcome to Tennis Bournemouth
The team at The West Hants Club have created this site to help guide you through the different tennis opportunities they provide in the Bournemouth area.
Whether you want to become a Member of West Hants, play tennis at your local park or enjoy the floodlit courts in the Gardens of Bournemouth town centre this site will give you all the information you need.
*Newsflash* We are supporting the LTA’s Great British Tennis Weekends this summer. Visit their website to find out what’s on offer at our centres!
TENNIS IN THE PARK
£30 Per year
- Choice of 20 courts across Bournemouth (4 floodlit*).
- Price includes everyone in your household.
- Pay and play coaching available for all ages and abilities.
- Online court booking + no court fees
from £4 Per month
- 8 courts in town centre location
- Pay & Play immediate access to courts, open to all
- Coaching available for groups & individuals
- Year round floodlights & winter air dome over 3 courts (Oct – May)
WEST HANTS CLUB
from £38 Per month
- 21 tournament standard tennis courts (indoors and outdoors) ranging from artificial grass to american clay
- Coaching on offer to members and non-members
- Members club with no tie-ins, includes gym, fitness classes, squash/racketball courts, swimming pool
- A great place to enjoy tennis and fitness with friends, in this family friendly club
TENNIS IN THE PARKS
REDHILL COURTS NOW OPEN
EXCITING NEWS! Our 4th Tennis In The Park site opened a few months ago with our mascot Mr Lobby cutting the ribbon. Parks members can now access 20 courts across our four Parks sites in Bournemouth using their fob which can be purchased from The West Hants Club. Coaching is available courtesy of Matt Cole – please visit www.mattcoletenniscoaching.co.uk for details of the sessions available.