Welcome to Tennis Bournemouth
5th January 2021 – Further to the Government’s introduction of a new national lockdown, all outdoor courts must close. Please keep checking our Facebook pages and the LTA website for the latest updates.
(We have small teams occasionally monitoring emails and social media messages – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at The West Hants Club have created this site to help guide you through the different tennis opportunities they provide in the Bournemouth area.
Whether you want to become a Member of West Hants, play tennis at your local park or enjoy the floodlit courts in the Gardens of Bournemouth town centre this site will give you all the information you need.
TENNIS IN THE PARK
£36 Per year
- Choice of 20 courts across Bournemouth (4 floodlit*).
- Price includes everyone in your household.
- Pay and play coaching available for all ages and abilities.
- Online court booking + no court fees
£75 Per Year
- 8 courts in town centre location. Membership price includes everyone in your household
- Pay & Play immediate access to courts, open to all
- Coaching available for groups & individuals
- Year round floodlights & winter air dome over 3 courts (Oct – May)
WEST HANTS CLUB
from £40 Per month
- 21 tournament standard tennis courts (indoors and outdoors) ranging from artificial grass to american clay
- Coaching on offer to members and non-members
- Members club with no tie-ins, includes gym, fitness classes, squash/racketball/padel courts, swimming pool
- A great place to enjoy tennis and fitness with friends, in this family friendly club
Tennis for all ages, abilities and budgets in Bournemouth
Tennis Bournemouth is a website to help you find the right place to play tennis in Bournemouth. We offer a range of different places to play depending on if you want a one off game or play regularly in leagues and teams.
Bournemouth Gardens Tennis Centre allows you to play as a one off session or join as a member for reduced court fees. You can also have individual or group lessons. It is a great place to play in the summer months when you are on holiday as it is moments away from the beach and shops.
The West Hants Club is a private leisure club with indoor and outdoor tennis courts as well as a large gym, swimming pool, squash/racketball and padel tennis courts plus bar/restaurant facilities. The coaching programme is very comprehensive offering coaching for all ages and abilities.