Terms & Conditions are listed below for the Court Usage for Bournemouth Gardens Tennis. For The West Hants Club Rules, please
- Your login details must not be passed onto other households.
- Only tennis must be played on the courts. Football or any other activity is forbidden.
- Courts may be booked up to 1 week in advance for members and 2 days in advance for non members.
- Multiple bookings for clubs and groups must be sent to the Centre Manager by email.
- No court fees can be refunded.
- The maximum number of players allowed on a court is 4 for general play and 8 for coaching.
- Players may use up to 8 balls per court, tennis centre coaches may use more.
- You may book 1 court per day per household. If you want to play for longer and a court is free and not booked then you can play on that court.
- The clubs staff have exclusive retailing and coaching rights for the tennis club.
- Appropriate tennis wear must be worn at all times (i.e. footwear and tops worn at all times).
- If two people think they have booked the same court please go to reception and the person’s name that appears on the reception computer will be the person allowed to play.
- Please ensure you close the gate on entering and leaving the court.
- You are expected to conduct yourselves so that no other people are offended by your behaviour or language.
- Do not walk behind another person’s court whilst a rally is in progress. Please wait for the rally to end and for the players to signal that you can cross.
- If your ball goes onto another court, wait for them to return it; do not run onto their court unless permission is given.
- Our staff have the right to ask any person misusing, or behaving anti-socially on the courts to leave.
- The Bournemouth Gardens Community Tennis Club reserves the right to cancel the membership of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions. This will be carried out by the cancellation of the membership. No refund will be given.
- No glass drinks containers to be taken on court.
- No smoking on or nearby the courts.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 12 during play.
Thank you for your cooperation
Last update: 1st May 2021
For further information, contact:
Should you need to contact the Bournemouth Gardens team about membership or booking:
Tel: 01202 298570
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.