Tennis in the parks
Terms & Conditions are listed below for the Court Usage for Tennis in the Parks. For The West Hants Club Rules, please
Tennis in the Parks membership is charged at £42 per household per year. This fee entitles any member of your household to an access code that can be used to enter the Tennis Courts.
- Membership year runs for one year from the date you activate your online account.
- You will be reminded to renew 2 weeks prior to expiry.
- Membership will not be partially refunded for any reason.
- All members are required to register through the Clubspark online system and book a court before playing.
- You must book a court online before you play.
- You MUST cancel any unwanted bookings. You can do this online or via the app.
- You can book one one-hour slot of tennis per day, per household. If the court is free after your booking, you are welcome to stay on court until the next booked member arrives.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
The West Hants Club has the right to cancel bookings at their discretion.
- An email will be sent to the member notifying them.
- The West Hants Club reserves the right to pre-book the courts for Tennis Club activity, coaching, events and maintenance.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the Courts.
- Members should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court.
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that is not bothersome to other users of the Courts or neighbouring residents.
Smoking is not allowed on the Courts.
- Please take your belongings and litter off the court when you leave.
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are always asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members. The West Hants Club will not be liable for any injuries that occur.
- Ensure you close the court gate properly when you leave.
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any Court without the prior approval of Tennis In The Parks.
- Report any damage to the Tennis In The Parks team.
Right to Play
You must book a Court online or via the app before playing – if someone is playing on the Court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another Court if available. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation
1st May 2021
For further information, contact:
Should you need to contact the Tennis In The Parks team about membership or booking, you can do so by email or phone:
Tel: 01202 519455
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.