Play at 4 Locations
Choice of 20 well maintained courts
No court fees & online booking available
Anyone in your household can play
No joining fee
Pay and play today
8 Courts to choose from
Town Centre Location
Racket and ball hire
21 Tournament Standard Courts
Coaching available for non-members
Ofsted registered creche and junior programmes available
Membership includes Swimming, Gym and Fitness classes
Membership categories start from £30 per month
Why play at Bournemouth Gardens?
Located in the heart of Bournemouth town centre, nestled in the Pleasure Gardens alongside the river Bourne this 9 court venue offers year round tennis for residents and visitors, members and non-members and tennis players of all ages and abilities.
* Great British Tennis Weekend 2017 * Find out what’s on offer near you by visiting the LTA’s website and scrolling down to find your local courts!
- Coaching is available for groups and individuals with pay & play sessions running throughout the week.
- Members of the public can access the courts by simply paying the relevant court fees (court fees start from £3 p/h).
- Membership is also available for various categories and benefits of membership include better rates for coaching, activity sessions, courts bookings and eligibility to play team tennis plus being included in the annual Wimbledon Ballot.
- Various fun, free events are held throughout the year so please check the website regularly.
- For more information about the Centre please follow this link.